Cake integrates additional features through plugins, and does not itself contain any files with additional features. So lightweight and powerful. And you can also use NexT's plugin, go to Awesome NexT to see more plugins
The following are the plugins I have written, most of which are the original integrated functions of NexT, which I went out independently （＃￣～￣＃）
- hexo-cake-moon-menu: New lower right button (read progress and return to top button)
- hexo-cake-local-search: Local search function
Some other plugins may be helpful for you to use hexo
- hexo-netlify-cms: Simplify the use of Netlify CMS (an online content editor)
- hexo-extend-theme: Designed to externally replace the layout files inside the theme
Some examples, if you want to write your own plugin, you can refer to
- hexo-cake-google-analytics: Google Analytics for cake theme
- hexo-cake-canvas-ribbon: Ribbon background
- hexo-cake-math: Math Support
- hexo-cake-live2d: Live2d support (different from upstream: only the Html files generated by Cake are not all)
- hexo-next-article-anchor: Page title anchor
- hexo-next-wapper-tag-cloud: Encapsulate the hexo-tag-cloud plugin
The Cake plugin is very easy to install, just like the normal hexo plugin, the only difference is that it works on NexT or Cake themes (or other use injector2 plugin).
Other themes, if the user wants to use, please goto hexo-extend-injector2.